ABC Medical Center
Family Practice & Diabetes Specialist located in Dallas, TX
ABC Medical Center is now offering Clinical Trials!
Here at ABC Medical Center, it is our mission to offer the highest quality of care for our patients. We’re pleased to announce that we are now offering a variety of clinical trial opportunities to expand your options for medical care. Our highly trained research team works hand-in-hand with your provider to determine if you may be eligible for current trials.
Not too familiar with clinical research or clinical trials? That’s ok!
Quick Facts about Clinical Research Trials:
· What are clinical trials? Clinical trials are required by the FDA to bring any new treatments and medications to the general population. Everything from simple, over-the-counter medication to complex, surgical implants require trials.
· How long is a clinical trial? Depends on the trial! Some trials are only one or two visits, while some may last years. Don’t worry! Our research team will tell you everything you need to know about the trial before you decide to participate. If you find that you can no longer participate, just let our research team know.
· Can I get paid for participating in clinical trials? This also depends on the trial. Ask our research team for more information about your specific trial, as trial participants may be reimbursed for their travel and time.
· What should I expect from a clinical trial? Each trial is different, but typically, our research team will connect with your provider about your potential match to a current clinical trial. Our research team will then contact you via call, email, or text to give you more information about the trial, answer any questions you might have about the process, and ask you a few questions to determine if you fit the requirements for the available trial. If you are matched to a trial, our friendly team will guide you through every step of the way!
· How can I get involved? Look around your doctor’s office for our flyers stating that “We now offer clinical trials” and scan the QR code to enter your contact information into our online intake form. If you cant find one, ask your provider for more information or visit https://referrals.cedarhealthresearch.com/abcmedical/